Friday, November 19, 2010

Torn

"I messed up and I am sorry
I am in love with two
and when I seek God about it he said it wasn't you
In my head I was confused
Because all I knew is I wanted you but didn't know what to do
So I followed what God wanted me to do but in the end I hurt you
You are an eagle so spread your wings
Fly away and follow your dreams
Happiness is what I hope u will find
And the hurt between me and u leave behind"

I hate how life works out sometimes. But I have put my life in God's hands and what he says I will follow... But because every now and then I stray off and do what I want now myself and others have to pay... So now we both cry, we both hurt because I wanted to do my own way... But never again... God I don't want to hurt anyone again... So this time I will follow YOU and do as YOU say....


2 comments:

  1. wooow i can totally relat to that x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...Tiaaaa, what a wonderful poem. And yes the "eagle" shall fly again. It might be down right now, but its wings shall one day soar high again. And follow whatever you believe will lead you to joy and happiness. Keep a smile on your face sister.

    ReplyDelete