Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sugar Daddy

I don't know about other girl but I know that I am naturally attracted to older guys... Now some girl like real old guys... I just cant do that after you are so much older to me it's like dating my dad...Yuck... But a guy has to be at least  4 to 6 years older than me... Older guys just know WAY more than these guys my age... They have been down the road and back again... And because I had to grow up faster  to take care of my responsibilities  I am on a higher maturity level.... Maybe I like older guys because I don't have to go through the learning stages with them or have to put in to much work on trying to mold him into the man I want him to be....  Younger dudes waste so much energy on dumb stuff... Who has an argument over nothing really ( young guys) Grow up already or deal with a younger girl and you might just be on the same intellectual level... But maybe something is wrong with me because as much as I hate dating guys younger than me I am on my second one in a  row... Maybe I am just trying something different.... But let me not put all the blame on the young dudes because you older men have your issues also... You'll like to hold onto what your ex did to you (But last I checked I wasn't her)... The older you get you are more set in your ways... So I guess its a lose lose situation.... Or maybe I shouldn't look at age because as humans we all have our issues and flaws....

1 comment:

  1. Guuuurlllllll!!!!! i am feeling you on this post. you sure ain't lying. when i tell people i like older guys they think am weird. but i like older. so i am a Big sugar daddy lover. And yes they know how to treat a lady. But then again i just don't wanna be around when they going thru there mid-life crisis moment. But i still like the OLDER. in my book the older the better. ( ok nothing over 50) but then again am weird. looooool.

    ReplyDelete