Friday, November 12, 2010

Breaking Point





So this is a song that has been in my head for days!!! I am so loving it.... I love music that gets a good point across... There has been times in my life where I didn't have that limit... And when you don't have that limit it will break you in the end......For that I was hurt to the point I didn't know how to even deal with life.... Every bit of self esteem I had was gone.... But I will tell anyone that is going through this or has...  "There is light at the end of that tunnel".... But to all you woman please have that limit.... Men will do to you what you allow them to do... So no I am not saying that you shouldn't stand by your man through the good and bad.... But just know that what you do for him he would also do for you.... If a man loves you he will do right by you... So if he lies, cheats, beats you, etc.... He does not love you.... Because when you hit your breaking point you are already to low... This song is a good anthem for women that need to learn how to be strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment