Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Make It Count



You should live today as if it was your last! Make today matter... All my life I have always wanted to give back... From feeding the homeless to my current job...

Before I started my family I always wanted to be a doctor... That is something that I loved and I am good at... And helping or saving one person at a time makes a big difference if we all did it. Then I decided to join the Coast Guard... Yes this helped me in more than one way but also I still give back... Without my job many would die... There is no better feeling than saving someone, helping someone in something when they had no where else to turn... As you go through your day make a difference... You never know who is looking at you or who u may influence...
Make a difference, make it count!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment