Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Over and over

So meant to be but just wont be... We fight against what is right... I don't know why but we do or maybe we are just two fools... In love is what we are and what we will be, we even considered starting a family! But the devil continues to come in and drive us apart and we allow this to happen :( We break up, we get back together, we break up, we get back together... Countless times I cant even imagine... When do we give up... I'm tired and I know you are too! Maybe there just shouldn't be a me and you.... I think I am at the point I love you enough to let you go... If you are to find happiness out there I don't know... But if you ask you shall receive but then you stop and think about it... There is no you without me! So I am sure this foolish circle will continue until the lead in the pencil breaks then we may just separate!

No comments:

Post a Comment