Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kick Rocks

These games I am over... The fights I am over... The no trust I am over... Do you please because I can't do this any more... If you can't look at me and see I am enough than you need to find the one that is... I feel no pain or regrets this time... So don't let my door hit you in the behind... I have said it once and yes I will say it again I know my worth... And I am so much better than this situation you have me in... Your chains you thought you had on me... Ha! I have the key... And all the words you try to curse me with will only come back to you... don't scream and shout cause that is not what my love is about! Save your time and energy because I have tuned you out... Please delete my pictures and delete my number and I shall do the same... When you see me please don't speak... I rather think of you as an old nightmare that won't hound me anymore.... And I am ready to move on to my good dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment