Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How do you see me???


When you look at me what do you see??? I think I am a strong black woman... Hard on the outside but so soft on the inside... Yeah I walk and talk like don't nothing bother me... But I have a heart too... My hair... I wear it how I feel... It changes one style is to boring for me cut it, grow it, dye it who cares that is how I express my flare... Keep my baby hairs styled just right on my forhead which I dont consider big... Down to my slim nose which is just right for my face... When I smile my cheack bones pop out but in a cute way with a faint dimple on each side... My lips...Oh my lips sexy and full and soft to the touch! The shape of my body just right for my frame not small, not big, but just right... How do you see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment