Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Experience!!!

I have given you so many new experiences.... You will never forget me... So when she tries it... Ha! Nope I did it first tell her try the next thing... Nope I did that too... I am the best and none can be better... But I can't stop them from trying!!! Oh shit you remember.... Yeap! Constantly I am in your head... That song that is playing in the background... Awww does it make you think of me!!! Damn don't blame her cause she don't do it like I do can't ride it like I do... You thought you could find another me... Naw babe your boys lied... I told you to listen to me.... But now you sit and stare and can't get me out your head... Where are your boys now... Those hoes yea they only wanted one thing... Don't come home from work early cause she is now with your boy... I know I know with me you didn't have to worry about that... Again a new experience... I will always be the first and the last remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment