Monday, April 25, 2011

Vent

I am me like it or not.... I am so tired of trying to make everyone else happy... Why??? If I live my life that way at the end of the day who is there to care about me??? No one... So I will use the energy that I use on other people and use it on myself....

And Guys DAMN.... Chill out.... Just because you see a girl that is hot that doesn't mean she wants you.... And use some manners and maybe just maybe you will get some where with her.... But chasing after her like some crazy isn't going to help you.... Please take it from me... And LADIES if you like that you need some you time... Because don't use any type of attention from a man to help your self esteem... If you can't love yourself for you then you are no good for anyone.... I'm just saying...

And Love.... Oh Sh*t!!!! I want to say F**k love but then I might just miss out on what is for me... SO as for that I will just say I am mad right now but Love is still possible...

Okay Peeps sorry for going off but hell that is what is in my head.....

No comments:

Post a Comment