Monday, April 11, 2011

80/20

So there is something called the 80/20 rule. This was something that was on " Why Did I Get Married". It's when you are with your spouse (your 80%) and you cheat on them with someone that you think is better. But is not! This person you cheat with only gives you the little things that your spouse doesn't which is your (20%). Some people leave their spouse for this (20%) because it seems better at the time but don't realize that it is a mask. Once you leave then you realize how much your spouse (80%) really was to you and want to go back!

So as a woman that has been cheated on by her husband. I so agreed in this. I thought it summed up everything until the tables turned. I now have other questions...

What if you really ended up marrying your (20%) and you find your (80%)? And of course you fall head over hills with your (80%) because you never knew things could be the way they are since you weren't getting that from your (20%) that you ended up marrying.

So if your man is a cheater no don't stand for that. Leave his butt. But if its just this one woman he seems to never leave alone. You may want to consider that she may just be his (80%). Although it hurts because I have been in this place and I just didn't understand why her. Why he just couldn't let her go. Now I know. She was more to him than me. She fit just right! She was his (80%) and I was the (20%). Not because I am less of a woman or that I wasn't a good wife. But just because she was meant for him. So before you want to go off yelling how you are your mans (80%) take the time to consider that you just MAY be his (20%).

No comments:

Post a Comment