Monday, April 11, 2011

This Fight!

This fight with myself between whats right and wrong...  Ughhh it's driving me crazy. Dont get me wrong I know the right thing to do. But the wrong just feels so right! Or if it isnt right as of now it could become right. But I have come to realize that you can only fight for what wants to be fought for. And when there is no more that you can do.... Do I just give up??? Do I walk away from what I believe is just for me??? If this was for me I would have it! If this was right there would be no guessing... This battle in my head that seems like it will never end...  But maybe soon it will... Time and space always helps right??? Or will it be the oppisite. Will I feel like I am missing a part of me? I guess this is one of thoes to be continued. Even though a part of me wants this to be the end. My Mind, body and soul just wont let it be...

Well to be continued.......

1 comment:

  1. am following ur blog really nice . can check mine out and follow to.thanks
    http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete