Thursday, March 3, 2011

World Wind

Life is so crazy it's one thing after another. Cant seem to get my head straight. Don't know who to trust. I feel betrayed by the one I trusted the most. Feel abandoned by the one I love the most. But yet I have to wake up and walk around as if my life is fine. Wear a smile on my face although inside I am crying. How did I get here? How did I F**k up this bad? Why does the things that I know I deserve become not tangible? I'm sitting here with my insides ripped up. But tomorrow again I have to get up and wear a smile like it's all okay. Like I tell people if you only knew my story and all that I have been through. But I have nothing more than my faith that it will all get better. I hope sooner than later but God please just let the better come. I am at my lowest of lows and the ones I should be able to count on now are not there in the ways I need them to be. But in the end there is God and yet he has never failed me. When I think HE has forgotten me HE will step in right when I am ready to tap out!!! Well God I'm almost to that point so please hear my cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment