Thursday, March 3, 2011

This Crazy Ride Part 2!

So we reached a point where no one could touch us and then we hit a low that I could have never seen. What just happened? Is this a dream? So I stopped us only to wait for the future not because feelings had changed but more because the timing wasn't right. But then....You... did something that the man I thought I knew would never do. You have hurt me in a way I am not sure how to cope with. But yet I lay in my bed arguing with my thoughts and my heart. Because even through the thing you did to hurt me my heart still seems to want to love you... And as much as I wish I never met you. There still is no one like you... Wow... My best friend that is what you were to me.... Now we have been ordered not to talk... And when I do see you I try to not look you in the eyes... But I cant help it and I see you only wish things went different or that you could just say something. But when you look back into my eye you see the hurt and betrayal that you have caused. I want to close the book but it seems to have iron pages that refuse to turn... So I guess this means....


To be continued........

1 comment:

  1. I love you style.I will want to know u more.Mail me on olupuppie19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete