Saturday, January 1, 2011

You Are!

Without you I am not a complete me... Without you my heart doesn't beat the same... I light up when I see your face... My day goes so much better when you are a part of it... For so long we never fought... (But as they say everyone needs to argue time to time) And that day came.... But surprisingly it wasn't like a argument that I had with anyone else... We solved this thing that seemed to be a big issue at the time... Then we smile and continue to love each other... And the nights that I refuse to talk anymore and we go to sleep angry we don't sleep well and in the morning its a great effort to make it right again.... To lose you seems to be not an option... How can I continue when I have found that one in this great big world... But know that I chose you... Because everything the next guy isn't you are! So in the end I know that you are the one for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment