Friday, May 13, 2011

Sleepless

Sleepless night... What to do... I don't know is this because of you... Well that means you are still a part of me and I have not yet let go... But at this point I wont let my feelings show.... This is now a turning point in life and yet I stand here not knowing which turn to make... How I hope this time I make the right decision for my own sake... My feelings are all over the place... I cant figure anything out... At some points I want to shout... But that wont help so I begin to cry as I look at myself in the mirror and ask myself why??? Its because I love you more than life itself, more than a trophy on my shelf... Without you I feel like I'm not me and me loving you is how it should be... So I will walk this walk day by day and hope one day to hear you say __________.....

No comments:

Post a Comment